Lead Business Intelligence Developer
BI Lead Developer/Architect
About the role. . .
Very strong business intelligence development skills are vital to Logic 20/20’s success. In order to continue and accelerate our growth, we are looking for BI Development Leads to add to our Seattle, Washington-based team.
BI Development Leads are responsible for delivering client value and ensuring high client satisfaction. They are expected to be adept at recognizing, subscribing and applying best practices, methodology, tools and techniques to meet client requirements, timelines and budgets.
Core responsibilities for this position include:
- Architecting end-to-end BI solutions
- Leading a team of developers on BI projects on client projects in the greater Seattle region
- Communicating project status to internal and external stakeholders
- Designing, developing, and implementing data architecture, including overall ETL processes and architecture design
- Translating client user requirements into data flows, data mapping, etc
- Ensuring that the design system runs efficiently and accurately
- Creating and delivering technical and project documentation as required throughout the project lifecycle
- Delivering projects and solving problems within small, medium and large organizations utilizing disparate tools and methodologies
- Delivering high quality projects on time and budget in adverse environments
- 8+ years of BI development experience
- Strong background in SQL Server development, with proficiency in Integration Services (SSIS), Reporting Services (SSRS), Analysis Services (SSAS), stored procedure development and triggers
- Advanced data analysis skills including advanced SQL query capabilities
- Deep experience in data modeling, data analysis and relational database design
- Experience with OLAP Cube and MDX query development
- Strong capabilities in reporting solutions (SharePoint, Excel)
- Demonstrated ability to identify business and technical impacts of user requirements and incorporate them into the project schedule
- Microsoft Certified Architect: Database, MCTS in SQL Server Business Intelligence, or MCDBA desired
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and to independently handle multiple projects and deadlines
- An undergraduate degree in technology or business is required About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past three years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For” ….. why? Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.