CORE: Digital Marketing Analyst(s)
Digital Marketing Analyst(s)
San Francisco/Greater San Francisco Area
We are currently delivering on and scoping several projects which should be coming to fruition within the next 90 days.
About the role . . .
Do you have a background from a digital agency? Or, do you have business experience and at least one year of marketing or content experience? Can you bring innovative ideas to integrated marketing programs, content strategy, marketing operations processes, or marketing analytics project?
Logic20/20 is seeking talented digital marketers who have worked a variety of project-related roles across all phases of the marketing lifecycle. Our projects will help you build on your established skills, as well as present new opportunities to learn new skills while managing consumer and B2B integrated marketing campaigns and marketing operations.
We are recruiting:
Marketing analysts who work within teams, interfacing with clients to develop and improve programmatic campaigns within defined customer journeys, and/or create and manage digital content across multiple channels.
Core responsibilities for this position include:
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing, or equivalent experience
- Ability to be flexible and grow within a fast-paced, matrixed organization
- Good understanding of marketing lifecycle
- Experience of content lifecycle, web marketing metrics, campaign management and/or content personalization preferred
- 1-4 years of experience professional business experience
- 1+ years marketing or content management experience
- Experience with customer segmentation, persona building, and journey mapping preferred
- Understanding of web tags that are required for analyzing metrics a bonus
Skills expected of all consulting related positions:
- Proficient with MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word
- Excellent organizational, presentation, analytical, written, and verbal communication
- Ability to be flexible and juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects to timely completion
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of the West Coast's fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past four years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For” …Why? Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.