Client Solutions Executive
Client Solutions Director
Seattle, WA or San Francisco, CA
Are you an experienced consulting manager that’s energized by a fast-growing entrepreneurial environment with a highly recognized professional culture? Do you have a knack for balancing the seemingly impossible?
People who lead Logic 20/20 accounts like to take ownership for all aspects of a business, developing strategic understanding of a large global telecom client, being responsible for the delivery of multi-million dollar accounts and developing pipeline and sales across a range of Logic 20/20 offerings.
We are looking for leaders of our largest client accounts, managing sales teams, delivering major programs and orchestrating a large consulting workforce to drive a) value for our clients, b) a great experience for our consultants and c) sustainable, profitable growth.
If you have the drive, energy and determination to drive results in a fast-growing consulting business forward, you'll want to take a look at Logic 20/20.
A professional at this position level within Logic 20/20 has the following responsibilities:
- Provides solutions to complex business problems where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives and deep understanding of the mobile telcom industry
- Partners with Logic 20/20 solution teams to understand business problems, develop innovative client proposals and technical approaches
- Leads the strategic direction and development of account plans
- Drives the development of the Logic 20/20 client offerings including the development of relevant offering strategies including marketing, sales and solutions
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts across the client focused on the delivery of Agile application development, DevOps, cloud architecture and managed services solutions
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Logic 20/20, which involves negotiating or influencing.
- Assumes a client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into workable solutions that deliver business benefits
- Captures business requirements and help shape the data, technology, process and people capabilities required to sustain analytics and/or digital transformation offerings
- Identifies, develops and enhances opportunities for additional client value creation, sales and client relationships
- Help identify, develop and manage relationships with key partners and ensure all engagements identify and deliver maximum value for clients
- Support solution, technical and data architects with smooth transition of consulting engagements
- You understand the ins and outs of managing in a “big” consulting context
- Experience in working as a consultant or program manager in a large fortune 500 companies
- Experience in leading consulting projects in digital transformation or data analytics
- You are a structured strategic thinker with the ability to tackle complex Technology and Business challenges
- You can recognize and leverage new business opportunities
- You gain fulfillment from working in a team and mentoring/coaching others
- You see yourself at the helm of a building new business liens
- You have a burning desire to help take a fast-growing Consulting company to the next level
- 6+ years of experience from a leading Consulting firm
- Demonstrated experience in delivering complex projects or products
- Experience with C-level client relationship building and management
- Ability to organize and lead diverse project teams
- Ability to mentor junior resources to help them grow professionally and to lead small to large teams
- Excellent organizational, presentation, analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced implementing medium and large scale cross functional solutions, solutions should be both business and technical focus (or ideally right in the middle)
- Experience with the sales process and account development
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (MBA/MS strongly preferred)
Engagement Delivery Skills:
- Project Management skills - manages effectively day-to-day operations of multiple or large-scale analytics projects
- Delivery Excellence and Quality Assurance skills - ensures quality of engagement deliverables, meeting / exceeding client expectations, while managing financial targets
- Value Creation skills - manages development of the business case ensuring value for our clients and Logic 20/20
- Proposal and value proposition development skills
- Deal and engagement / solution shaping skills
- Pricing, solution pursuit, and win strategy skills
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past four years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For”. Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.