CORE - Developer, MEAN
MEAN Stack Developer
About the role. . .
We are looking for a MEAN Stack Developer to join our Seattle, WA based team to work with cutting-edge technologies and interesting companies in a wide variety of fast-paced and exciting environments. The MEAN stack developer is responsible for all aspects of the software development life-cycle, which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of innovative applications developed for our clients. You will team with solution architects and developers on the translation of wire-frames and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design. The ideal candidate will have a customer-first mindset and focus on what is possible vs. what is standard practice in the industry. They will have excellent product instincts, passion for great app experiences, a data-centric mindset, and the willingness to do what it takes to have a positive impact on our customers.
About You. . .
- Customer-obsessed; you care about and understand the customer needs and focus on driving product requirements that align to them
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects from concept to delivery by working closely with back-end and front-end developers
- Consistently ensure web standards are met and platforms are fully functional before delivery to clients
- Have a strong passion for mobile apps and emerging technologies
- Proven expertise in industry SDLC best practices and delivery excellence
- Ability to roll up sleeves and immerse in the details
- Results focused
- 5+ years of software development experience with a track record of shipping highly scalable, cross-platform products
- 5+ years of experience in technical architecture of web applications and/or media products
- 5+ years of experience creating examples through wire-frames and mock-ups
- Excellent hands-on design, coding, testing methodologies and debugging skills
- Strong proficiency with AngularJS, NodeJS, Java or .Net
- MongoDB, Express.JS
- Proven experience with rapid, iterative design and development processes
- Launched product experiences into consumer-facing web and/or mobile applications
- Prior experience working in an Agile development process
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to drive projects to timely completion
- Experienced in identifying the business and technical impacts of requirements
- Deep understanding of Service Oriented Architectures, Domain Driven Design concepts
- Demonstrated experience developing solutions with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or other relevant Cloud Infrastructure solutions like Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud
- Experience working with high-volume streaming systems (Apache Kafka/Kinesis)
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or professional certifications in computer technology
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past four years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For” ….. why? Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.