Location: Redmond, WA
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full service management consulting firms and was recently ranked number eight in Seattle Magazine’s survey of Best Places to Work in Seattle. We have two key areas of expertise: business and technology consulting. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency where these two key areas intersect. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches to design elegant solutions for even the most complex challenges.
We were founded on the premise that most projects are simply too complex and too difficult for the problem they are trying to solve. Our project managers, senior consultants, and software development engineers are always seeking to add value for our clients by utilizing their extensive experience and creativity while grounded in the fundamentals of successful business and technical delivery strategies.
Our analysts and consultants are fun to work with, highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and able to work well individually or as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy, demanding, and requires an individual with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude.
We are currently actively seeking for Marketing Analyst to join our team. At Logic20/20, the Analyst level key indicators of success here at Logic20/20 include a passion for business; an eagerness to learn new things and a strong work ethic. See below for additional qualifications. If you think you have what it takes to succeed click apply and throw your hat into the ring.
- Experience with written communications, editing, and marketing
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Strong project coordination skills and attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft office suite
- Knowledge of digital marketing metrics
- Experience working in Marketing
- Ability to work closely with client and understanding their reporting needs
- PowerBI report development experience
- Recent B.A. or B.S. from a recognized University or College
- Experience using and publishing content through content management systems (CMS) (e.g. Sitecore, Adobe, etc.)
- Experience or usage of marketing automation tools like Marketo, Adobe, or others.
- Understanding of content lifecycle, A/B testing, web marketing metrics, and personalization
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing, or equivalent experience
- Work experience in a corporate environment supporting business or technology projects or initiatives
- Ability to interface with clients in an engaging and professional manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision and basic life insurance. One of the most important benefits is the opportunity to work in an incredibly exciting and rapidly growing firm. We are a group of highly dedicated and competent professionals that deliver results and have fun along the way.