Logic20/20 takes a very customer service-oriented approach to the Human Resources function. We see the HR team as being central to achieving one of our primary company initiatives: being a Best Company to Work For.
The HR Coordinator will be involved in all aspects of delivering HR services to our employees and will work closely with the HR Director to achieve the people-related goals of this rapidly growing and changing company. Payroll and benefits administration are key functions of the role, but we also engage with our employees in all aspects of their employment as needed. Along the way, we ensure we’re complying with all applicable state and federal regulations and reporting requirements. We believe in being accessible, approachable, and responsive to our co-workers’ needs. From time to time we are also asked to provide HR support and expertise to our client companies, so this position may involve external client-facing activities as well.
About you. . .
- You have admirable organizational skills and the ability to pivot quickly from task to task
- You are approachable and friendly, even when under stress
- You don’t take sides – you are comfortable hearing both sides of a conflict and coming to a rational decision vs. an emotional one
- You are happy doing routine, mundane tasks like scanning, filing, and populating data into spreadsheets
- You are also happy standing in front of a group providing information or training opportunities
- You avoid participating in gossip and office drama – but you recognize that those are good sources of information on potential office problems
- You are seen as a trustworthy confidante, someone employees will seek out if they’re struggling with some aspect of their employment experience
- You don’t need significant supervision – you prefer to understand what your goals and responsibilities are and then be left alone to achieve them
- You have a strong ability to articulate subtle or complex information in a way that’s easily understood; for instance, the fine points of medical benefits
You have. . .
- Basic knowledge of HR concepts (e.g., employee benefits)
- Familiarity with processing payroll in a multi-state environment
- Demonstrated skill in achieving high levels of organization and efficiency in a professional office environment
- A collaborative approach, especially with our vendor partners (benefits carriers and administrators, payroll vendor, etc.)
- Experience in a customer service role
- Good analytical/problem solving ability
- A friendly, approachable, empathetic personality
- Better-than-average Excel skills
- A dynamic, ambiguous environment where change is the norm is your comfort zone
- A focus on accuracy and the quality of your work output
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple projects and deadlines
Qualifications. . .
- Experience working on an HR team is preferred
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past four years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For” ….. why? Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and strive to bring our best to every opportunity.