Data Analyst (Geo-spatial Analytics)
About the Role. . .
Data Analyst's review functional requirements and assist with functional specifications. They work directly with our customers to develop insights into business and data models and perform data analysis activities to identify relational data issues. In this project, we are reviewing 3rd party geo-spatial data and ensuring accuracy.
- You have experience specializing in geo-spatial data, specifically with modeling.
- Calculate logarithms to build accuracy models, based on a control set of location data points.
- This is opportunity to work with the project IoT team while building Azure Maps -- geo-spatial services APIs that pair with IoT and enterprise systems
- Knowledge in Statistics, Python or .Net experience.
- An undergraduate degree in technology or business
- Math background and how to evaluate the accuracy of geo-spatial data
About Logic20/20. . . Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past three years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For” ….. why? Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.