Developer - Java (Lead)
Developer – Java (Lead)
About the Role. . .
We are looking for a Lead Java Software Engineer to develop product software that leverages innovative technologies and cloud services. The ideal candidate will have strong full-stack experience developing rich and intuitive consumer-facing products or highly integrated Java enterprise applications.
In a nutshell, we are building a solution for a Fortune 50 telecommunications company that integrates all social platforms allowing customer service to securely interact directly with customers as well as providing self-service capabilities. The team and this role specifically will work across all the social and messaging applications such as Twitter, Facebook, SMS, etc.
Lead Developers are good at:
- Working as an experienced Lead Software Engineer who is passionate about making technology "sing" to enable great customer experiences
- Working in a fast-paced, agile project environment with small, focused teams delivering product regularly
- Designing, developing, testing, reviewing, deploying, and supporting custom applications with big impact
- Producing applications that provide measurable business value to our client, working in a true agile environment, with methodology fully adopted, on rapid prototyping of products
- Being a contributing member to a growing team; helping to define and influence team culture & environment
- Being responsible for delivering client value and ensuring high client satisfaction, including not only performing development work but also providing technical guidance with the application design and architecture, integration design and architecture, and enforcement of technical standards
- Being adept at recognizing, subscribing and applying best practices, methodology, tools and techniques to meet client requirements, timelines and budgets
- 8+ years software development experience
- Act as a technical lead as needed, holding responsibility for the productivity of a development team
- Production of technical designs using object-oriented design techniques, conforming to established technical architecture
- Strong technical background coding in Java 7 or 8
- Experience with RESTful, Query, and hybrid APIs using OAuth 2.0
- Proficient in writing server-side application logic in Java or another JVM-based environment
- Deep understanding of Java API integration technologies and practical experience
- Experience with Java microservices in Spring Cloud and Spring Boot
- Familiarity with common source control systems
- Experience with continuous integration development environment
- Delivery of documentation in support of delivered software as specified in project plans
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past two years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For”. Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.