Lending Officer – (NMLS Required)
Training program for new licensed loan officers where loanDepot will fine tune your skills to become a Top Performing Sales representative!
This loanDepot opportunity includes:
- W2 Direct Hire full-time opportunity, paid training and company provided warm leads.
- Licensed Lending Officers receive approximately 10-15+ warm transfers from our contact center daily
- They build rapport, analyze financial situations and determine the appropriate loan product to meet our client’s goals
- Our Lending Officers will lock the loan at point of sale, request initial documents from the client, and submit a preliminary paperless loan package
- Our experienced processors will take the loan to the finish line, allowing our Licensed Lending Officers to focus on new originations
- Sales or mortgage industry experience
- NMLS State ID Required; loanDepot will provide sponsorship
- Flexibility to work approx. 45-55 hours per week, which can include some weekends
- Connects very quickly to clients via phone presentation; builds and leverages client relationships to get the job done
- Works best in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent follow up and communication skills with borrowers, internal partners & team mates
- Ambitious professional who is motivated by opportunity for advancement
- College degree preferred, but not required
- Base wage plus bonus plan
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- Company paid licensing renewals & continuing education
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
- Heavy ratio of processing to sales; allows our Lending Officers to focus on selling, not processing!
loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer.