loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Responsible for acting as a key member of the Corporate Strategy and FP&A team, and for financial modeling and reporting, research and execution of strategic and tactical opportunities, corporate capital planning and forecasting, as well as business development. Proactively conducts industry and company research relevant to shaping the company’s strategic roadmap. The strategic roadmap includes reporting private and public competitor performance, macroeconomic or regulatory trends that impact the mortgage and consumer lending markets, and capital market development impacting company’s cost of capital or asset liquidity. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Develops advanced financial modeling, including financial statement and transactional modeling.
- Conducts proactive industry, capital markets, and product research to support strategic decisions and influence projects.
- Serves as a trusted, strategic finance partner to our leadership team in the areas of capital spend, ROI, operational efficiency, revenue growth, and profitability.
- Provides visibility, governance and timely reporting of financials and KPIs.
- Communicates financial analyses, research findings, and presentation materials to executive management; creates PowerPoint materials reflecting industry trends and financial analyses.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Expertise with reading and building financial statements and models required (P&L, BS, CFS).
- Experience defining analytical/research projects, analyzing data / modeling and generating practical insights and decision-making recommendations.
- Experience in the Mortgage industry or consumer lending preferred.
- Proficiency with Tableau, SQL and Power BI a plus.
- Minimum three (3) + years of FP&A, strategic finance, investment banking or management consulting experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- DTO in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.