loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Our Marketing Specialist manage specialized marketing efforts on behalf of the Retail Division’s loan officers, branches and business development team, as well as participate in Retail-wide marketing projects & initiatives.
- Support loanDepot’s Retail sales organization comprised of approximately 2,000 loan officers, branch, regional and divisional managers based out of ~200 branch locations nationwide.
- Support the VP of Retail Marketing and Directors / Managers of Marketing with high level projects and campaigns.
- Work independently to conceptualize and coordinate incoming requests for marketing materials, content, design, campaigns and communications for Retail sales and broader specialized marketing initiatives.
- Gain a strong understanding and comfort in using all enterprise marketing technology and processes such as our web-based marketing portal and CRM, websites, project management system, training platforms and marketing / compliance procedures.
- Be knowledgeable about federal and company level advertising regulations and compliance policies and enforce as needed.
- Project manage and coordinate requests among multiple functional departments and communicate frequently with internal partners to give clients status updates and ensure all needs are met within a timely fashion.
- Participate in special projects as needed and perform other related duties as assigned and required.
- Must be able multi-task, as an independent and team contributor, and work in a fast-paced environment that requires projects to be completed within 3 to 5 business days or less.
- Minimum 3-5 years of marketing experience within a related industry and/or professional corporate environment preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, advertising or equivalent.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.