loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The Facilities Coordinator provides administrative oversight for the office and facility maintenance needs of the company. The Facilities Coordinator works with building/property management and third party vendors to facilitate office maintenance. Coordinates mail room, supply inventory and purchasing needs of the company.
- Stock first-aid, kitchen, and bathroom supplies.
- Mail pickup and delivery.
- Stock office supplies.
- Delivery and pick up of interoffice mail.
- Daily conference room, kitchen and general office maintenance.
- Verify and restock all supply deliveries.
- New Hire desk set up (including office supplies and name tags).
- Break down boxes for pick up.
- Proven effective problem solving, prioritization, and communication skills.
- Must be PC proficient.
- Able to provide verification of current vehicle insurance in accordance with state requirements.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.