Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The Insuring Specialist I is responsible for obtain the Loan Guaranty Certificate (LGC)/Mortgage Insurance Certificate (MIC), as well as making sure the loan is compliant with the government loan program. The Insuring Specialist I is responsible for all the necessary steps after the loans funds to obtain either the LGC/MIC. This includes, but is not limited to; payment of the Funding Fee/UFMIP preparing file for insuring, audit each loan, collecting corrections, processing the Loan Summary in webLGY / FHA Connection and tracking the loan through completion of receiving the LGC/MIC.
- Pay Funding Fee or UFMIP.
- Prepare VA or FHA packages.
- Audit each government loan prior to insuring.
- Get all necessary documents corrected.
- Submit loans for insuring.
- Maintain daily Portfolio.
- Assist In Correcting Deficiencies.
- Collect LGC or MIC.
- 1 years related work experience
- High School Diploma required
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.