Service Desk - Temp
We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello™, the Greek word for “future,” was the product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research & development to transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello™ is just the beginning… loanDepot will continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideas—it’s a perfect match. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The primary tasks of a Service Desk Associate is to answer customer requests for assistance either over the phone or by email/chat in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Provide direct Tier-1 support for all core business applications. This includes assisting end users with various incident and request resolutions ranging from employee life cycle to break fix troubleshooting.
- Assist users remotely with troubleshooting of Microsoft Operating Systems and applications.
- Ensure ticket creation for incidents as soon as contacted and capture all the required customer and issue information.
- Remotely walk customers through troubleshooting steps.
- Regularly communicate to end users with updated ticket details and information.
- Utilize the knowledge base to assist callers with issue resolution.
- Escalate, as appropriate, incidents or requests to more senior Service Desk Analyst, the Service Desk lead/manager, or higher tiers for resolution.
- Update the relevant knowledge base article, if necessary after closing the incident, to ensure its accuracy. If a KBA does not exist, work with the Service Desk training team to create one.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and applications.
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneous.
- Good time management, must be dependable and punctual.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written.
- Team player, adaptable, and flexible.
- Must be comfortable following standardized troubleshooting guidelines.
- Customer service orientated and experienced problem solver with critical thinking skills.
- Experience with troubleshooting technical problems with Microsoft Windows based PC’s and Mac’s, network printers, mobile devices and other office equipment.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.