Business Development Associate
loanDepot Wholesale prides itself on a culture of innovation, transparency, and high quality service. With the financial strength of its parent company, loanDepot, LLC, and a team of seasoned mortgage professionals with over 20 years of mortgage lending experience, loanDepot Wholesale provides partners with industry-leading tools and resources including technology, training, diverse loan products, and competitive rates. LDWholesale delivers a fast, integrated, and seamless technology-based lending experience for business partners and their customers.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Seek out and solicit new customers for LDWholesale that are in our geographic markets we do business in. Educated them on our products and systems in order to get them to fill out a broker package and get them approved to do business. Continue to assist in maintaining the account where/when needed.
- Find new Broker accounts via NMLS, word of mouth, advertisement and referrals 25%.
- Solicit those new accounts to become approved Broker partners with LDWholesale 25%.
- Profile these accounts to see what their business make up is and if they are a good partner for us 20%.
- Send out and follow up on broker packages to get that client approved 20%.
- Once that client is approved do a warm handoff to an outside Account Executive and educate 10%.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- DTO in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.