Loan Boarding Data Analyst
loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Responsible for managing the loan boarding process through complex data analysis and ensuring data integrity throughout all systems. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Ensures all loans are boarded to the various servicing systems in a timely manner and accurately.
- Ensures that new loan programs or changes are incorporated into the boarding process.
- Analyzes boarding error messages to determine root cause and remediates issues.
- Creates edit checks within the LLB boarding system to recognize errors prior to boarding.
- Manually boards loans as a result of repurchases.
- Creates feedback reports to the origination units of errors for training purposes.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Experience in the Mortgage industry required.
- Experience with MSP servicing system required. LLB mapping system experience a plus.
- Experience with Empower origination system a plus.
- Loan servicing escrow experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or minimum of five (5) + years’ mortgage servicing experience.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- DTO in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.