Bilingual Customer Service Rep
Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The bilingual (English/Spanish) Mortgage Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing excellent customer service while assisting borrowers in general mortgage inquiries, concerns, and light collections efforts as needed. Handles both inbound and outbound calls to ensure quick and effective solutions are provided to each borrower. Responsible to comply with all job requirements in accordance with company policies and all state and federal regulations.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls to current and early stage delinquent accounts
- Ability to assist in a variety of account issues including but not limited to; escrow, payment transactions, ARM changes, payoff request and other inquiries
- Adhere to all federal, state and local collection laws and regulations such as Fair Debt Collection Act (FDCPA)
- Work specialized calling campaigns and or other special projects based on business/management needs
- Strong understanding of government programs including FNMA, FHLMC, and FHA/VA
- Ability to identify and provide early intervention workout options to borrower's facing imminent default or short-term hardship reasons
- Perform skip-tracing on accounts where inaccurate or no contact information is available
- Capable of following strict adherence and attendance requirements to ensure phone coverage availability at all times
- Must be able to work 10am-7pm
- Fully bilingual (read, write, speak) both English and Spanish highly preferred
- MSP experience preferred
- Well versed knowledge of all mortgage servicing aspects including FNMA, FHLMC, and HUD/VA requirements
- Collection experience preferred; able to maintain a positive attitude in stressful situations
- Strong customer service and phone experience required; including automated dialing system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; counseling and persuasion skills
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Sense of urgency and high attention to detail required
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.