Builder Account Sales Manager
The Builder Account Sales Manager is responsible for managing assigned builder account business in a specific region or geographic area. Key accountabilities include growing leadership relationships with the identified builder and overall account management with assigned builder. Additional key responsibilities include recruitment of builder loan originators as well as ongoing development of internal employees to deliver builder bench strength. The primary activities that promote these three goals include strategic planning, training, and recruiting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the primary point of contact from loanDepot with identified builder
- Establish operating rhythm and cadence with key stakeholders within identified builder
- Engage in active recruiting efforts targeted at loan consultants who will support the builder
- Drive all onboarding and assimilation efforts for loan consultants hired to support specific builder business
- Provide ongoing coaching, training and support to loan consultants assigned to the builder account as well as branch managers who have builder business in their geographic area
- Act as the primary liaison between the internal sales organization and the fulfillment organization to maintain service levels as identified by the builder
- Engage in all troubleshooting and relationship management actions with the builder and loanDepot
- Deliver monthly metrics and business updates to loanDepot related to the health and growth of account
- Perform other related duties as assigned and required.
- Develop and maintain respect with all employees and management.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the Company Culture.
- Exercise initiative in organizing and completing assigned tasks according to established guidelines, safety standards and procedures, deadlines and department parameters.
- Solve problems by using judgment based upon knowledge of existing management policies and departmental practices and procedures.
- Meet established productivity and task management standards or seek assistance
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has co-supervisory responsibilities.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience/Licenses and/or Certificates:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Bachelor degree strongly preferred.
- 3+ years in the financial services industry in a sales / account management capacity
- Managerial experience with proven success meeting and exceeding goals.
- Experience building and maintaining builder accounts strongly desired
- NMLS loan originator license required.
- Continuing education classes required by licensing authority
- Continuing training classes required by the company to meet CFPB requirements