Area Builder Mortgage Manager
- Manage relationship with builder partner.
- Creates capture and customer service goals for loan consultants.
- Recruit, develop, and retain teams to achieve capture and customer service goals.
- Conduct sales calls to create, develop and maintain Builder and Title relationships.
- Attend all company sales and planning meetings.
- Hold personnel accountable for maintaining minimum capture and customer service goals.
- Maintain a positive working environment resulting in low turnover and high retention rates.
- Ensure that the is operating in a safe and effective manner.
- Maintain an ethical working environment.
- Create and maintain solid partnership between sales and operations..
- Manage partnership to meet company objective for loan quality and loan performance.
- Continue developing leadership acumen.
- Perform other related duties as assigned and required.
- Develop and maintain respect with all employees and management.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the Company Culture.
- Exercise initiative in organizing and completing assigned tasks according to established guidelines, safety standards and procedures, deadlines and department parameters.
- Solve problems by using judgment based upon knowledge of existing management policies and departmental practices and procedures.
- Meet established productivity and task management standards or seek assistance
- Manages employees and is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the department.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent preferred.
- 5+ years of mortgage banking experience; 3+ years of managerial experience preferred, builder mortgage experience.
- Managerial experience with proven success meeting and exceeding goals.
- NMLS loan originator license required.
- Continuing education classes required by licensing authority and training classes required by the company to meet CFPB requirements.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong ability to prioritize and a keen sense of urgency.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Great time management and organizational skills.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh