Processing Assistant Manager
Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams, which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The primary purpose of this role is to support the Processing Manager and Assigned Senior Account Managers to effectively meet outlined objectives while maintaining high quality standards and compliance. To maintain high level of customer service and ability to interact with subordinates and internal sales and operations staff in an effective and professional manner. To further develop Senior Account Managers by providing guidance, training and applying expertise skills to further enhance the team’s goals, quality and customer service.
- Daily execution of the lock extensions per policy.
- Troubleshoot loan related issues escalates by SAM’s.
- Contribute to the development of processing policies and procedures.
- Daily/Weekly loans that exceed time in stage by category.
- Provide ongoing review of loans in different statues for quality and provide the feedback/training and coaching.
- Onboard new hires and ongoing training
- Manage suspended loan pipeline.
- Mentoring and guiding the team on a daily basis and maintain team’s morale.
- Knowledge of various loan products and programs.
- Ability to pipeline manage loans in various stages of the process.
- Assist with resolving issues and providing coach and training as needed.
- The Processing Assistant Manager is responsible for the day to day support of the assigned team.
- 6 months as a SAM III.
- Versed in AUS Engines.
- Basic guideline knowledge of products offered.
- Relationships with other departments in good standing.
- Ability to interact with other.
- Minimum of 3 years loan processing experience.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- DTO in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.