Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The Loan Processing Manager directs, leads, and offers expertise to Loan Processors and Loan Processing Assistants and provides the appropriate tools to successfully execute their responsibilities.
- Manage team of Processing Assistants and Loan Processors
- Collaborate with sales production staff and other internal and external departments to establish loan performance expectations and monitor quality assurance and timeliness of processing workflow.
- Maintains timely closings.
- Conduct weekly one-on-one meetings with processing team.
- Responsible for any overflow in Processing and Underwriting.
- Keep current on new product offerings and educate staff when applicable.
- Escalate issues to Senior Management when appropriate.
- Perform monthly file quality audits within the team to ensure procedures are being followed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned and required.
- Minimum 5 years loan processing experience.
- FHA/VA and Conventional product experience required.
- Automated Underwriting (DU) experience required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- DTO in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.