loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Responsible for providing administrative support to the Legal department. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Assists Corporate Counsel/Associate General Counsel with drafting and revision of documents.
- Takes notes for various meetings and maintains agenda for corporate meetings.
- Draft and edit contracts and corporate documents, to include drafting of secretary and officer certificates, investor annual certifications, updating of NDA log, prepares cease and desist letters.
- Track mechanical liens and title matters.
- Provide responses to annual statement of compliance for filing purposes.
- Tracks litigation and disclosure document fact-gathering.
- Responsible for vendor management and contract review.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- ABA Paralegal certificate required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, and a minimum of four (4) + years’ experience working in contract management and/or legal assistant role.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.