Condo & Co-Op Specialist
loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Responsible for serving as primary point of contact between loanDepot Operations and Condo/Co?Op management companies. Works directly with Condo/Co?Op management company to obtain all required documentation. Reviews all documentation to ensure project meets all eligibility requirements. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Maintains a current knowledge of condo project approval guidelines as defined in the published
- Specialist/Program Matrix.
- Responsible for consistently meeting and/or exceeding established SLA’s and department efficiency expectations on a daily basis.
- Gathers all required documentation from internal and external parties.
- Reviews and evaluates all project eligibility and insurance documentation to ensure it meets agency and investor guidelines.
- Communicates effectively with internal operations and production partners. Provides a high level of transparency on project approval status.
- Maintains a high level of customer service at all times.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations and laws as they pertain to this position.
- Demonstrates knowledge of investor and agency appraisal requirements.
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Intermediate math skills; calculate interest and percentages; balance accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; locate routine mathematical errors; compute rate, ratio and percent, including the drafting and interpretation of bar graphs.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions that have moderate impact on the immediate work unit and cross functional departments.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules on a short?term and long?term basis.
- Ability to deal with complex difficult problems involving multiple facets and variables in nonstandardized situations.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision while performing duties.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.