Temp - Loan Boarding and Imaging Specialist
loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
- Receives loan documents from LD Escrow after loan closing.
- Scans documents on behalf of Escrow (internal and external vendors on exception).
- Index images after funding for Shipping package.
- Processes exception requests as received by the business.
- Creates/upload servicing files for all loans to sub servicer.
- Scanning The imaging team is responsible for scanning all closing document received by LD Escrow and LD Wholesale. All closing packages should be processed, scanned and uploaded the same day they are delivered with the exception of late deliveries.
- Imaging/Indexing The imaging team is responsible for indexing all closing loan documents for files that are funded to prepare for the investor delivery group.
- Servicing The image specialist is responsible for creating and uploading image packages that include specific documents based on the servicer’s requirements. All packages must be delivered 15 days prior to the first payment date or within 5 days of “Service Accepted Date” if already past the first payment date.
- Ability to operate quickly and efficiently in a fast paced, high-energy team oriented production environment.
- PC literate and excellent computer skills to include MS Office, Outlook and Excel.
- The ability to recognize and identify credit and loan documents for correct name association.
- Good verbal and written communications skills and the ability to build relationships with all levels.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.