Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams, which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender
Responsible for reviewing and managing loan files and their funding pipeline. Performs the initial loan audit before loan documents are released on Wet states and audits signed documents on Dry states. Verifies fees, rate, and program parameters have been met and ensures that all closing conditions are satisfied prior to funding. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Reviews and manages funding pipeline (reviews/ conditions/ funding).
- Communicates with Processing/ FM regarding any funding related matters.
- Reviews and stays up to date with YODA & Policy changes regarding any Policies and Procedures.
- Assists with special projects when necessary.
- Assists with the management of post-funding condition delivery to the Shipping and Post-Closing Departments.
- Communicates with Closing Agents regarding any closing matters.
- Perform initial loan audit before loan documents are release on EOR states and audit signed docs back on Dry state.
- Review file for RESPA violations and ensure file is in compliance and fees/APR's are within.
- Ensures that all closing conditions are satisfied prior to funding
- Communicates in a timely fashion with Processing, Underwriting, and Post Closing regarding questions, status, and any post-closing items.
- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; upholds organizational values; accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and adherence to EEO policy; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; educates others on the value of diversity; promotes working environment free of harassment of any type; builds a diverse workforce and supports affirmative action.
- Follows policies and procedures; completes tasks correctly and on time; supports the company’s goals and values.
- Performs the position safely, without endangering the health or safety of themselves or others and will be expected to report potentially unsafe conditions. The employee shall comply with occupational safety and health standards and all rules, regulations and orders issued pursuant to the OSHA Act of 1970, which are applicable to one’s own actions and conduct.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or minimum of one (1) + years’ equivalent work experience.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.