loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The retail Branch Manager is responsible for developing and delivering an annual operating and growth plan for identified market. In addition, Branch Manager oversees and is directly accountable for all branch operations.
- Develop annual growth and operating plan for identified market
- Recruit, develop, and retain branch production and other support staff to achieve branch sales and volume goals
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Conduct ongoing sales calls to create, develop and maintain referral relationships with real estate professionals, builders, and consumers
- Maintain branch budget at approved expenditure levels
- Create productivity goals for branch personnel
- Hold branch personnel accountable for maintaining minimum productivity goals
- Maintain a positive working environment resulting in low branch turnover and high retention rates
- Ensure that the branch is operating in a safe and effective manner
- Maintain an ethical working environment
- Ensure that the branch is complying with organizational standards, polices, and procedures
- Serve as primary liaison for partnership between sales and operations
- Review, control and report on profit and loss activity
- Manage branch efficiency
- Manage branch to meet company objectives for loan quality and overall performance of funded loans
- Continue developing leadership acumen for employees at the branch
- Perform other related duties as assigned and required
- 5+ years as a producing Loan Consultant and/or Branch Manager
- NMLS loan originator license
- Continuing education classes required by licensing authority
- Continuing training classes required by the company to meet CFPB requirements
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Great time management and organizational skills
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.