Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Provide administrative support to an executive, branch or department
- Welcome guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answer and direct inquiries.
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Complete projects and adhere to deadlines.
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secure information by completing data base backups.
- Read, research, and route correspondence.
- Knowledge on Microsoft Office required.
- Ability to Multi-task required.
- Draft emails, letters and documents.
- Maintain department, branch or executive’s appointment schedule and
- Plan and schedule meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represent the department, branch or executive by attending meetings in their absence.
- Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems and recording meeting discussions.
- Maintain office supplies inventory by: checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, evaluating new office products, placing and expediting orders for supplies, and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensure operation of equipment by: completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer's instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related duties as needed.
- Become proficient with internal resources to efficiently complete work.
- Be proactive in anticipating needs.
- Perform other related duties as assigned and required.
- 2 + years of administrative assistant experience within a corporate environment preferred.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.