loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The Licensing Analyst is responsible for assisting candidates, new hires and existing imortgage employees in obtaining state licenses and license renewals. The Licensing Analyst will track all potential licensees and Mortgage Loan Originators (“MLO”) throughout their application process and will assist with all pending and deficient items as well as maintain records of approved, renewed and terminated licenses.
- Assist MLOs in obtaining new loan originator licenses and renew existing licenses by communicating directly with the MLO to gather the required documentation, prepare and submit the license applications electronically and/or by mail to the respective states
- Assist the on-boarding of new hires by tracking start dates, any applicable license applications, sponsorship requirements and follow up on any pending and deficient license items
- Manage the new license application process by researching federal and state requirements, registration of applicable education courses, scheduling of exams and filing complete license applications
- Communicate directly with the state licensing departments to research guidelines and facilitate the licensing process including the resolution of any licensing issues
- Maintain accurate records of MLOs in ABC Licensing by tracking new hires, transfers, new licenses, sponsorships, terminations and license renewals
- Prioritize and complete licensing tasks by state imposed licensing deadlines
- Pull and maintain licensing reports for MLO and Branches
- Communicate effectively with internal staff to maintain high level of customer service
- Perform other related duties as assigned and required.
- 1 – 3 years total experience in mortgage banking, business administration or compliance.
- Prior experience of monitoring workflows to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner.
- Ability to develop knowledge of state and federal regulatory compliance guidelines in the mortgage industry.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required, Bachelor Degree preferred.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.