Sr IT Project Manager
We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello™, the Greek word for “future,” was the product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research & development to transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello™ is just the beginning… loanDepot will continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideas—it’s a perfect match. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
As a member of our Project Management team, you will be responsible for leading, planning and implementing multiple large scale software development projects. Specifically, you will be leading a project team that is working towards building and designing our proprietary Products & Pricing Engine over the next 4 months. As you begin to get more comfortable in your role, you will be taking on additional application development projects. You will work directly with business partners to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. You will also coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are in line with company objectives.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Facilitating the definition of project scope, define tasks and dependencies with dates and deliverables.
- Define and manage project tasks and resource requirement including: project timelines, full scale project plans and coordinating tasks.
- Manage project budget and materials. Leads and manage project resource allocations.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools with associated dependencies and escalated risks.
- Provide direction and support to development and quality assurance teams.
- Monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Submit and present weekly status reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs, project evaluations and assessment of results.
What You Need To Be Successful:
- IT Project Management experience
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules on a short-term and long-term basis.
- Ability to make informal and formal presentations, inside and outside the organization; speaking before assigned team or other groups as needed.
- Ability to deal with complex difficult problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations.
Nice To Have:
- Related IT field preferred, or a minimum of three (3) + years’ experience in IT Project Management or a similar field.
- Experience in the Mortgage or Financial Services industry preferred.
- PMP, CSM other project certification preferred.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.