Builder Sales Manager
Responsible for developing assigned builder relationships by visiting communities and attending builder events and meetings. Originates and closes 4 to 6 loans per month. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Assists in developing annual growth and operating plan for identified markets.
- Recruits, develops, and retains branch production personnel to achieve branch pre-qualification and volume goals.
- Conducts ongoing sales calls to NHA’s and customers in order to develop and maintain high levels of customer service and builder capture rate.
- Holds branch personnel accountable for maintaining maximum productivity goals.
- Maintains an ethical and positive working environment resulting in low branch turnover and high retention rates.
- Ensures that the Loan Consultants (LC) are operating in a safe and effective manner and are compliant with organizational standards, polices, and procedures.
- Serves as primary liaison for partnership between sales and operations.
- Manages LC efficiency ensuring established productivity and task management standards are met; reviews, controls and reports on capture rate, PE’s and customer service scores.
- Manages LC’s to meet Branch objectives for loan quality and overall performance of funded loans.
- Develops and maintains respect with all LC’s and management; continues developing leadership acumen for LC’s at the branch.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) + years in the financial services industry required, preferably in a mortgage environment.
- Managerial experience leading employees of varying levels with proven success meeting and exceeding goals required.
- NMLS loan originator license required.
- Continuing education classes required by licensing authority.
- Continuing training classes required by the company to meet CFPB requirements.
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations and laws as they pertain to this position.
- Exercises initiative in organizing and completing assigned tasks according to established guidelines, safety standards and procedures, deadlines and department parameters.
- Solves problems by using judgment based upon knowledge of existing management policies, departmental practices and procedures.
- Attention to detail; strong ability to prioritize with a keen sense of urgency.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrates a commitment to the Company Culture.
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM and Outlook.
- Intermediate math skills; calculate interest and percentages; balance accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; locate routine mathematical errors; compute rate, ratio and percent, including the drafting and interpretation of bar graphs.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions that have moderate impact on the immediate work unit and cross functional departments.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules on a short-term and long-term basis.
- Ability to make informal and formal presentations, inside and outside the organization; speaking before assigned team or other groups as needed.
- Ability to deal with complex difficult problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision while performing duties.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.