The Builder Branch Manager is responsible for managing all branch operations.
- Recruit, develop, and retain builder branch staff to achieve branch sales and volume goals.
- Conduct sales calls to create, develop and maintain referral relationships with real estate professionals, builders, and consumers.
- Maintain branch builder at approved expenditure levels.
- Create productivity goals for branch builder personnel.
- Hold builder branch personnel accountable for maintaining minimum productivity goals.
- Maintain a positive working environment resulting in low branch turnover and high retention rates.
- Ensure that the builder branch is operating in a safe and effective manner.
- Maintain an ethical working environment.
- Ensure that the branch builder is complying with organizational standards, polices, and procedures.
- Serve as primary liaison for partnership between sales and operations.
- Review, control and report on profit and loss activity.
- Manage builder branch efficiency.
- Manage builder branch to meet company objective for loan quality and loan performance.
- Continue developing leadership acumen.
- Perform other related duties as assigned and required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required, bachelor degree preferred.
- 5+ years in the financial services industry
- Managerial experience with proven success meeting and exceeding goals.
- NMLS loan originator license required.
- Continuing education classes required by licensing authority
- Continuing training classes required by the company to meet CFPB requirements
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.