Sr Software Engineer
We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello™, the Greek word for “future,” was the product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research & development to transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello™ is just the beginning… loanDepot will continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideas—it’s a perfect match. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
As part of our continued record growth, loanDepot is adding a Sr Software Engineer to our CRM team. As a key contributor to the team, you will be instrumental in delivering innovative, compelling, coherent user experiences for our consumer, internal operations and value chain constituents across a wide variety of enterprise applications through the creation of discrete business services and their supporting components.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Design, develop and deliver solutions for the most challenging enterprise requirements
- Create enterprise-grade application services
- Participate in rapid prototyping and POC development efforts
- Contribute to overall enterprise technical architecture and implementation best practices
- Inform efforts to develop and refine functional and non-functional requirements
- Participate in iteration and release planning
- Provide direction and mentorship to junior team members
- Perform functional and non-functional testing
- Work on multiple software development projects using the Salesforce Development Platform and Visual Studio
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
What You Need To Be Successful:
- 5+ years’ experience with Salesforce.com development, API’s and Salesforce data tools (e.g. Data Loader)
- Strong working knowledge of service-oriented architecture design principles, patterns and best practices
- Significant experience with web services (REST preferred).
- Ability to work with little to no supervision while performing duties.
- Ability to estimate tasks with a level of granularity and accuracy commensurate with information provided
- Work collaboratively in a small team
Nice To Have:
- Active Salesforce Certification
- Experience in designing and implementing multi-tiered, enterprise applications and packages with .NET Core, SQL Server, or other Microsoft technologies.
- Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.