Capital Markets Analyst
loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The Capital Markets Analyst will be a member of the MSR team at loanDepot with focus on valuations, pricing, prepayment & credit performance, trading and risk analytics of the servicing portfolio. The position provides ample opportunity to work cross-functionally within Capital Markets and interact externally with multiple business groups. The Capital Markets Analyst’s combination of finance, technical and analytical skills will contribute to the success of the company while continuing to grow and advance his/her career with a mortgage industry leader.
- Supports daily and monthly valuation of mortgage servicing rights.
- Provides risk analytics and reports to support MSR hedging.
- Supports co-issue best execution pricing and volume analysis.
- Utilizes third-party models including Compass Analytics and ADCO Prepayment Model- in valuation and analysis activities.
- Utilizes internally developed tools to assist in creating loan tapes and reporting
- Conducts reporting and surveillance of servicing portfolio performance.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Conducts data querying, manipulation, transformation, and analysis of large datasets.
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred.
- Experience in finance or finance-related field required.
- Experience in mortgages and fixed income field preferred.
- Excel, SQL or VBA required.
- Working knowledge of SAS or Python preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a quantitative discipline such as finance, engineering, science, or mathematics.
- Master’s degree or CFA/FRM designations preferred
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- DTO in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.