Corporate Trainer, Sr
loanDepot Wholesale prides itself on a culture of innovation, transparency, and high quality service. With the financial strength of its parent company, loanDepot, LLC, and a team of seasoned mortgage professionals with over 20 years of mortgage lending experience, loanDepot Wholesale provides partners with industry-leading tools and resources including technology, training, diverse loan products, and competitive rates. LDWholesale delivers a fast, integrated, and seamless technology-based lending experience for business partners and their customers. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Responsible for managing, developing and executing training for the entire Wholesale division including Operations, Sales and Brokers. Manages full cycle training development process from needs assessment, delivery, and evaluation. Develops training deployment strategies utilizing cutting edge technology. Creates, documents, and conducts new hire and on-going training to all associates to keep staff up-to-date on system, policy, compliance, guideline, product, and program changes, as well as changes to daily tasks and responsibilities. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Manages, develops and executes all training for the Wholesale division internally for Operations and Sales and externally for Customers/Brokers. Provides on-going training of existing associates and brokers (client-facing systems, websites, webinars, in-class sessions, automation).
- Develops and provides content for use in the development of instructor-led training (ILT) and web-based training (WBT) as well as current technology driven methods.
- Reviews and updates training curriculum including reference tools, practice exercise and skill assessments utilizing a variety of formats.
- Identifies and pursues the development or integration of new tools, features, and enhancements that support the overall training strategy of the company.
- Collaborates with department managers to define training requirements and employee skills gaps to deliver training to fulfill the needs of the business.
- Performs duties of a Project Manager for new training initiatives overseeing all aspects of the design and delivery of the training.
- Develops a system to monitor the participation in and success rate of all associates and testing procedures to ensure smooth and timely introduction of training related product version releases.
- Establishes strong working relationships across Wholesale departments and external groups gaining synergies across the company.
- Monitors online user activity to observe trends and make recommendations.
- Identifies new online solutions, features, and enhancements to differentiate loanDepot Wholesale and create sustainable advantage based on customer research, competitive analysis, and current results.
- Conducts new-hire and on-going training sessions in a variety of forums.
- Creates, prepares, updates, reconciles, and prints new and existing training materials for presentation.
- Serves as a knowledge bank and subject matter expert to existing employees.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in management preferred.
- Experience with setting up primary research projects and interpreting results required.
- Experience in and proven ability to develop training strategies and implementation plans required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and a minimum of five (5) + years’ recent training management experience in a residential mortgage business preferred.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- DTO in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.