Investor Accounting Analyst
loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Responsible for supporting the investor accounting department in a mortgage loan servicing environment under direct supervision of the Manager, Investor Accounting. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, where in the company operates.
- Assists in reconciling Principal & Interest (P&I) and Taxes & Insurance (T&I) custodial accounts, clearing account, and balance sheet accounts for investors to include Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and Ginnie Mae.
- Assists in service release reconciliations for whole loan sales. Transfer of funds in accordance with reconciliation.
- Completes necessary research to ensure resolution of reconciling items and assists other departments in resolving issues.
- Continuously reviews processes and procedures and makes recommendations to manager to improve the quality and service.
- Assists as needed, with reporting loan‐level and/or pool level data and remit funds to Investors on a daily, weekly, biweekly and/or monthly basis.
- Executes the above duties in accordance to investors' guidelines/timelines.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.