Lock Desk Analyst
loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Responsible for providing specialized analytical support regarding rate lock process. Analyzes problems, determines approach, compiles and analyzes data and prepares report/recommendations. Resolves and/or escalates complex loan scenarios to appropriate resources. Occasionally coordinates activities between departments and outside parties in support of program implementation/administration.
- Assists Sales and processing with pricing help and or scenarios.
- Assists loan officer in product placement and verifies loans meet investor guidelines.
- Assists in management of long-term locks.
- Processes Best Effort locks, changes/ extension requests.
- Modify and extend locks as necessary and maintains internal relock report.
- Give rate quotes from investor rate sheets and double checks pricing.
- Maintain lock/pricing data within the company’s central LOS system.
- Assist in reconciliation of purchase price discrepancies, adjusting commission or profit and loss, as necessary.
- Create/ Modify and manage reports assigned.
- Administrative tasks as assigned.
- Customer Support for all retail Sales/ Ops.
- Applicant is able to work and multitask in a fast paced environment.
- High level of accuracy and outstanding communication skills.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Degree/Certification: Associate
- Total Years Related Work Experience: 1+
- Required Level of Education: College
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.