Application Support Engineer
We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello™, the Greek word for “future,” was the product of a recent $80 + million-dollar investment in research & development to transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello™ is just the beginning… loanDepot will continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideas—it’s a perfect match. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Responsible for the identification and delivery of automation with a current focus on User Access and SaaS Vendor Account Management processes. Contributes to the design, development, modification, testing, adaption, and/or implementation and post implementation support of short and long-term software automation solutions to meet business and technology needs. Reviews system requirements and business processes. Works independently in a fast-paced environment on complex issues. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Works as an automation and production support engineer with a heavy focus on the automation of Identity and Access Management (IAM) processes
- Works collaboratively to understand current processes and workflows to deliver proposed solutions and provide strategic technical direction for teams and internal users
- Develops, supports, and maintains automated solutions
- Analyzes complex business and systems requirements and provides technical solutions to meet functional requirements
- Review automation error logs address root cause of the error
- Conducts a wide range of complex quality control tests and analyses to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements
- Reviews system requirements and business processes; codes, tests, debugs and implements software solutions. Makes recommendations on process improvements
- Determines software design requirements
- Reviews software policies, standards and procedures and make recommendations for change.
- Leads users in the planning of user acceptance testing, alpha and beta testing
- Creates test data files with valid and invalid records to thoroughly test program logic and verify system flow
- Manage environments, Implement/Deploy software upgrade to various environments and support post implementation
- Implement, promote and enforce develop protocols, methodology and standards for software development Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; upholds organizational values; accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and adherence to EEO policy; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; educates others on the value of diversity; promotes working environment free of harassment of any type; builds a diverse workforce and supports affirmative action.
- Follows policies and procedures; completes tasks correctly and on time; supports the company’s goals and values.
- Performs the position safely, without endangering the health or safety of themselves or others and will be expected to report potentially unsafe conditions. The employee shall comply with occupational safety and health standards and all rules, regulations and orders issued pursuant to the OSHA Act of 1970, which are applicable to one’s own actions and conduct
- Defines and documents software installation and configuration processes
- Coordinates and communicates automation activities to key stakeholders
- Exhibits strong communication skills and a desire to implement innovative solutions
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations and laws as they pertain to this position.
- At least three years relevant experience in a similar role having responsibility for administration, configuration, and development of automations.
- Advanced programing/scripting knowledge and experience using Selenium, PowerShell, SQLand
- Hands on experience utilizing 3rd party API’s (ServiceNow as an example), web services, SOAP, Rest, mid-servers, etc. into automation workflows.
- Proven knowledge of ITIL process / framework, ability to identify project risks and gaps, and able to develop creative and solutions catering to user experience
- Ability to engage in detailed technical discussions, strong analytic reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Strong time management, research, and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Confident speaker with ability to present, interact, and connect with executives, engineers and technical contacts.
- Ability to understand and articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner
- Strong personal desire to improve and expand industry-related knowledge
- Application Development Certifications, Preferred -Selenium, PowerShell, SQL and Python
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a similar field.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.