Technology HR Business Partner, Sr
loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) serves as the key advisor and consultant to their designated client groups. The role is the primary HR point of the contact and change agent for the employees, managers, and executives in their business units. The HRBP proactively supports the delivery of HR initiatives and processes including recruiting, coaching and development, performance management, benefits, compensation, worker's compensation and employee relations.
The HR Business Partner manages complex issues and initiatives within their client group and across the organization. The role leverages deep knowledge of the business and builds strong business relationships with the internal client and HR organization to collectively achieve results. The HRBP works with leaders to align culture and core values, participates in talent reviews and makes recommendations for development of the workforce.
- Navigates complex issues and initiatives within the lines of business that the role supports.
- The role leverages deep knowledge of the business and builds strong relationships with the client groups and HR organization to collectively achieve results.
- The HRBP works with leaders to align culture and core values, participates in talent reviews and makes recommendations for development of the workforce.
- 5-7 years progressive HR generalist and/or HR business partner experience.
- Financial Services and mortgage experience preferred.
- Track record on establishing relationships with all levels of management.
- Must be effective in working autonomously while ensuring HR colleagues are advised or consulted, as necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively as well as adapt to quickly evolving environment.
- Experience with all aspects of the employment life cycle, including hiring, development, performance management, compensation, and off-boarding.
- Strong background in performance management and demonstrated coaching expertise.
- Strong knowledge of employee relations practices, law & regulations.
- Proven experience in conflict resolution and problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, interpersonal.
- Ability to multi-task and balance numerous priorities in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Experienced in presenting to large groups and preferably has some training background.
- Experienced at evaluating talent and recommending appropriate development to close skill or development gaps.
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business or related field.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- DTO in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.