Learning & Development Specialist
loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Responsible for providing the development, administration and delivery of all approved training programs (on‐line and classroom) for loanDepot. Additionally, responsible for maintaining standards; meeting prescribed timelines and budgetary objectives; exuding proactive abilities to work, while continuously improving the learning process for loanDepot employees. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Actively supports and promotes loanDepot’s core values, statement of purpose, strategies, and reward compensation models; understands and complies with best practices.
- Works in conjunction with Human Resources and Recruiting departments to deliver new hire, onboarding, and ongoing training of employees.
- Responsible for senior level design, implementation, evaluation, and ongoing maintenance of classroom and online training solutions; measures the effectiveness of training and education solutions.
- Determines and implements best delivery methods and approaches for materials; conducts front‐end analysis to determine user needs and assess performance gaps.
- Delivers high‐quality online and paper‐based materials including slides, participant guides, instructor guides and assessments.
- Responsible for the enrollment, tracking and reporting process for each class.
- Maintains existing materials to ensure they are in‐line and up‐to‐date with operational processes, systems, and products.
- Partners with a variety of subject matter experts to identify training needs, content, and content updates; interfaces with employees and managers to assure on time delivery and accuracy of materials.
- Maintains knowledge of current training techniques: researches new/better ways to promote the internal training.
- Makes recommendations to continuously improve internal processes, standards, and training solutions.
- Researches learning industry trends, methodologies, and best practices and integrates those into professional practice.
- Develops sound relationships with business partners, managers, consultants and trainers.
- Responsible for using integrity when using the performance review system.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Minimum five (5) + years of related work experience required.
- Mortgage banking/mortgage origination experience required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- DTO in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.