Meeting and Event Coordinator
loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The Meeting and Events Coordinator is responsible for supporting full scale programs and events for small to large events (10 to 2500+ persons). Events include trainings, expos, product launches, roadshows, incentives, national meetings, and town halls. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Collaborates with Director, Enterprise Meetings & Events and team to research, plan, and execute internal/external events, including but not limited to evaluating and recommending event opportunities, vendor contracts negotiation, speaker management, logistics, audio/visual, staffing coordination, catering requirements, and event budget.
- Assists in managing timelines and ensures consistent communication with department points of contact regarding meeting updates, project milestones, and deliverables.
- Coordinates logistics including registration and attendee tracking, presentation and materials support, and pre- and post-event evaluations.
- Assists in managing event budget, monthly reporting, reconciliation, and cost saving reports.
- Develops program needs for online registration including content and building registration sites utilizing meeting management technology tool.
- Manages, monitors, and reports on registration to appropriate leadership, staff, and planning teams.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Demonstrates project management skills and ability to work towards a set date and deliverable.
- Demonstrates understanding of event cycles and ability to manage budgets.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with small or medium lead times.
- Ability to exhibit a professional and likeable presence in front of all clients, including senior executive management and c-suite executives.
- Strong project management skills for both internal events and client-facing.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of Cvent platforms.
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Certification in Hospitality, Event Management, or Tourism preferred and a minimum of one (1) + years’ experience in an Event Manager role or similar.
- Documented experience in project management and client management required.
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred.
- Experience with budget management, financial tracking, and contract negotiations preferred.
- Experience with logistics involved with event planning preferred.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.