Sr Software Engineer - Microsoft Dynamics CRM
We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello™, the Greek word for “future,” was the product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research & development to transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello™ is just the beginning… loanDepot will continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideas—it’s a perfect match. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
We are looking for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer who is passionate about customer relationship management (CRM) and its potential to move organizations forward. The developer will work on next generation CRM solutions in a digitally driven, innovation-led environment. The developer will be responsible for delivering coherent software solutions for our consumer, internal operations and value chain constituents. This position ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Design, implement, test and maintain Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 based solutions.
- Develop code to integrate Microsoft Dynamics CRM with external third party and proprietary internal systems
- Partner with peers to help develop a technology plan supported by CRM
- Work with technology and other developers to identify challenges on the horizon and supporting constant improvement in an Agile development environment.
- Correctly read and deliver business and technical requirements.
- Estimation: Estimate and deliver projects on schedule.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving: Advanced debugging. Read memory dumps, analyze log files for patterns. Understand common problems (memory leaks, deadlocks, etc.) Use tools to analyze code and look for problems.
- Governance: Complete all mandatory training and abide by all policies, laws and guidelines.
- B.S. in Computer Science or B.S. Software Engineering or B.A. in Computer Information Systems or equivalent education or experience.
- More than three years of experience in system design, application development, software engineering, or other related experience.
- 3 to 5 years of C# .Net development experience along with understanding of testing framework & strategies.
- Previous experience implementing a custom entity in CRM to meet the requirements of a user story or a specification in Dynamics 365 or Dynamics CRM 2016.
- Experience with Service Development: Web APIs, Microservices and Messaging frameworks: RabbitMQ, Azure Service Bus is a plus.
- Experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) and/or Platform as a Service (PaaS) environments.
- Prior Experience building integrations where CRM is the target as well as initiating integrations from CRM.
- Experience in the Mortgage industry and/or deep familiarity with the lead pipeline is a plus.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.