loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Responsible for managing branch and loan officer licensing required to provide the products of loanDepot. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Carries out required duties to maintain all branch and loan officer licenses across the Enterprise including but not limited to mortgage origination & servicing, consumer loan and real estate.
- Analyzes, interprets and provides guidance to management in regards to the requirements of a type of license or if a business practice requires additional licensure.
- Plans business objectives to insure that all licenses are current, in good standing and state regulators are in good standing as it relates to company licenses.
- Communicate with state agencies about license applications and correction of deficiencies.
- Compile reports for state and federal agencies.
- Stay abreast of changing state licensing requirements.
- Support the legal department as needed.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Experience with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System.
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a similar field.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- DTO in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.