Sr Systems Engineer, IT Enterprise Information Services
We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello™, the Greek word for “future,” was the product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research & development to transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello™ is just the beginning… loanDepot will continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideas—it’s a perfect match. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Responsible for performing a variety of technical tasks for Infrastructure and Operations relating to the Server and Data Center environments. This position has technical engineering and operational responsibility for the hardware, software, and systems managed by the Systems Engineering team, which includes operating systems, email, anti‐virus, Active Directory, Azure cloud, Office 365 cloud services, and backup/recovery solutions. Supports multi‐user systems for a larger corporate environment. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Builds, scales, and secures our on‐premise and cloud services using automation: Directory Services(Active Directory/Azure Active Directory), Exchange Server/Exchange Online, Citrix XenDesktop and Horizon, vSphere, Solarwinds/vROps, Managed File Transfer, and System Center.
- Helps lead our Infrastructure as Code initiative – works to design, build, and automate our infrastructure fabric. Digs in and understands manual operations, then builds an orchestration layer to automate.
- Develops lifecycle roadmaps and executable plans for all products managed by the IT Infrastructure team.
- Responds to major incident escalations and participates as a key member of the incident management team. Analyzes issues and collaborates with teams on root cause analysis.
- Participates as a subject matter expert and resource on projects. Plans and coordinates project deliverable, timelines, training, and executive briefings.
- Works as a subject matter expert in the following key areas: Office 365, Azure, Exchange/Exchange Online, Skype for Business Online, Citrix XenDesktop, Active Directory, VMware product portfolio.
- Provides operational support for the EMC data storage portfolio such as PowerMax, XtremIO, Isilon, etc...
- Provides operational support and maintenance for the Microsoft server operating systems in all data center locations. Responsible for design and engineering of the server lifecycle processes.
- Manages and maintains the incident management queues for the team. Troubleshoots problem tickets and issues to completion.
- Provides metrics and compliance reports for server systems and infrastructure (e.g., availability, backup, patch compliance, etc.)
- Adheres to compliance controls as assigned (e.g., Internal Security Audits).
- Works with managed service providers; provides oversight for service level agreement adherence.
- Collaborates with various teams such as Network, Information Security to improve the stability and the security posture of different systems and services.
- Minimum six (6) + years supporting Windows Server (Server Core, 2012/2016, DNS, DHCP, Clustering, IIS, and Group Policy).
- Two (2) + years using configuration management experience, such as: PowerShell DSC, Puppet, or Chef.
- Experience in automation and scripting with PowerShell, Terraform
- Office 365 Exchange Online SME (architecture, design, configuration, support, and troubleshooting) experience required.
- Strong working experience with Azure cloud platform.
- Strong working experience with VMware technology including but not limited to ESXi, vCenter, SRM, vRealize Suite, etc...
- Experience in managing EMC storage array, allocating storage to ESXi clusters.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field preferred.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- DTO in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.