Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
The Funding Assistant is responsible for providing support within the funding department. Responsibilities will include pipeline assignment and report management, of all incoming docs. The Funding Assistant will also be responsible for Assigning EOR and Scanned documents for review, approve and review outside title companies, send nightly reports to Closing agents. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Provide administrative support to the Funding Department.
- Pipeline assignment and report management.
- Assign RUSH Funding request.
- Assign EOR review to Funder.
- Assign Closing docs review to Funder.
- Review/Manage/Approve Outside title report.
- Send 1pm SLA report to Funding.
- Send daily funding to Closing Agent.
- Communicate with Management and/or Funder regarding any loan related matters.
- Scanned and upload trailing documents to Empower.
- Assist with special projects.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and customer service skills.
- PC proficient.
- Detailed oriented, self‐motivated and able to multi‐task and ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of mortgage LOS systems, multiple AUS applications.
- Knowledge of loan documents and compliance requirements for all states.
- High school graduate.
- Degree preferred.
- 1 year mortgage experience preferred.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.