Lending Officer - ACES
Licensed Lending Officer for Fintech Company - Entry Level Sales
Interested in a sales career with a proven leader in the fast-paced mortgage industry? Our ACES Training Program is your best opportunity to earn great money working for America's most innovative mortgage lender as a direct lending officer. Start your career in Fintech off right learning how to leverage cutting-edge tech and sales techniques from industry leaders—all at no cost to you.
About the ACES Training Program
ACES—short for Accelerated Career in Effective Sales—is the loanDepot way of attracting incredible sales talent from all industries. This program is designed to fine-tune your sales skills and help you pass the National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) test so that you can become a fully licensed loan officer in five states.
Who We're Looking For
Our ideal candidate is a detail-oriented self-starter who can have a conversation with anybody. If you thrive in fast-paced environments and want real opportunities for advancement, you've come to the right place.
What We Offer:
We are a dynamic company that values innovation, creativity and achievement. Our sales centers have an incredible atmosphere that will make every day at work fun and productive. In addition to an excellent benefits package and paid time off, this role offers competitive pay plus daily opportunities to earn commissions.
We're Hiring in:
Foothill Ranch, CA
This loanDepot opportunity includes:
Free loanDepot SAFE Pre-Education seminar, prepares you to take your National Exam and satisfy your 20-hour pre-education requirement to apply for your Mortgage Originator License.
- Licensed Lending Officers receive an industry-leading amount of daily leads and opportunities to earn commissions
- They build rapport, analyze financial situations and determine the appropriate loan product to meet our client's goals
- Our Licensed Lending Officers will lock the loan at point of sale, request initial documents from the client and submit a preliminary paperless loan package
- Our experienced processors will take the loan to the finish line, allowing our Licensed Lending Officers to focus on new originations
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career
- Ability to pass the NMLS exam; all Lending Officers must be licensed in every state they conduct business in
- Flexibility to work approx. 45-55 hours per week, which can include some weekends
- Ability to connect with clients via phone presentation, and build and leverage strong client relationships
- Work best in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multitask
- Demonstrate excellent follow-up and communication skills with borrowers, internal partners and teammates
- Is an ambitious professional who is motivated by opportunity for advancement
- College degree preferred, but not required
- Competitive compensation dependent on ability and experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental and vision options
- Company-paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- Company-paid licensing renewals and continuing education
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America's Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
- Heavy ratio of processing to sales; allows our Lending Officers to focus on selling, not processing
- loanDepot is a proud equal opportunity employer
Founded by visionary entrepreneur, Anthony Hsieh, loanDepot began as a Fintech startup in 2010 and has since grown to be America's 2nd largest non-bank lender, funding over $165 billion loans in less than 10 years. Our team of direct loan officers generate loan production from 12 operational centers nationwide. We're growing fast, investing in technology and innovation and searching for entrepreneurial-minded individuals to join us in redefining an industry.