Application Support Analyst
At loanDepot, our Application Support Analyst is primarily responsible for supporting multiple high availability business applications, and highly demanding business units. You will work under immediate supervision and reports to a Team Lead and Manager. Some responsibilities include but are not limited to troubleshooting complex issues, managing critical incidents, problem analysis, maintaining knowledge base/documentation, standardizing and performing automated daily tasks, application account administration, Vendor and Investor user administration.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Manage application incident support queues for incident resolution; within defined SLAs
- Perform analysis and troubleshooting for reported incidents prior to escalation to development or other IT resources
- Communicate with stakeholders and users the status of current requests or incidents
- Provide full operations support; identifies recurring issues and provides solution options to Level I, II, and III support teams.
- Manage branch/user account activations, setup, and deactivation for all channels within loanDepot Enterprise.
- Collaborate with Information Security to address and remediate any security concerns raised with user accounts in supported systems.
- Review and update application support documentation for frequent support issues and resolutions
- Work with third-party vendors to create/modify/deactivate user accounts
- Special projects and tasks assigned by management/team lead
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Experience with SQL (basic read, update & insert scripting), SQL Management Studio (Read, update, insert, and delete scripts) & PowerShell ++
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Exceptional customer service, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
NICE TO HAVE
- Basic mortgage industry and/or financial institution experience. Fintech preferred
- Experience with the following technologies:
- Selenium scripting for web automation ++
- SharePoint on Prem and Cloud experience
- Microsoft Office 365 (bonus - Visio, Project)
- ServiceNOW API scripting for automation
- VoIP – Interaction Desktop and/or Cisco
- Active Directory – Users and Computers
- Explorer Analytics – Complex report building
- LDAP Browser
- Ability to read and modify XML’s
- Experience with working with Black Knight LoanSphere LOS (Empower)
- Any of these: A+, Network+, MCTS, MCP, iTIL, MCSA, MCSD