Policy Support Specialist
Responsible for performing various clerical tasks to assist in producing the Loan Policy. This position will have contact with other internal departments to resolve questions, inconsistencies or to retrieve missing data. Duties could also include reviewing daily Volume Reports, assisting the Team Lead with the general e-mail in-boxes, mentoring and assisting in training of the new staff. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Proofreads and reviews documentation of Land Records by typing, reviewing, invoicing, and uploading items to the company database.
- Responsible for producing loan policies and reviewing all land records for documentation from closing and premiums.
- Responds to all emails to clients and internal departments in a timely and efficient manner.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- High School degree or equivalent required
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.