Licensed Lending Officer
We take the responsibility of being the second largest non-bank lender seriously. Our direct sales team which is over 750+ employees strong is comprised of both seasoned mortgage veterans & our own home-grown Lending Officers. All of our Licensed Lending Officers are taught & trained from our astounding Learning & Development team to provide all the tools necessary to take care of our customers- every call, every time.
All direct sales members of #TeamloanDepot benefit from our no-cap commission policy which includes a base wage plus bonus plan, continuous on-going training, as well as company paid continuing education & licensing renewals.
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
Our Licensed Lending Officers work in our direct sales environment speaking to clients across the U.S. The Licensed Lending Officers build rapport, analyze the borrower’s financial situation & determine the appropriate product to meet our client’s needs in a fast-paced, high call volume environment.
- Licensed Lending Officers receive approximately 10-15+ warm transfers from our contact center
- After determining the best product for the client, our Lending Officers will lock the loan at point of sale, request initial documents and submit a preliminary paperless loan package
- Our experienced Processors will take the loan to the finish line, allowing our Licensed Lending Officers to focus on new originations
- Two years mortgage experience in a similar sales environment
- NMLS SAFE ACT compliant, holding 3 or more state licenses
- Flexibility to work approx. 45-55 hours per week, which can include some weekends
- Connects very quickly to clients via phone presentation; builds and leverages client relationships to get the job done
- Works best in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent follow up and communication skills with borrowers, internal partners & teammates
- Ambitious professional who is motivated by opportunity for advancement
- College degree preferred, but not required with proven mortgage experience
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Access to a marketing machine- all leads are provided from our contact center who handle the outbound dials for you
- Niche loan products with competitive pricing
- In house operations tea-ms- origination, processing, underwriting, & funding- nothing will slow you down
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- Company paid licensing renewals & continuing education
- 401K with robust company match
- 15+ PTO days, in addition to 8 paid company holidays
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.