Center Director (Child Care EEC)
Become a Little Sprouts leader as a Center Director Today!
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of children and lead a winning team? We are inspired by passionate, motivated individuals that share our enthusiasm for early education and child care of the highest quality. If you are a self-starter that can create meaningful relationships with co-workers and families, exciting growth opportunities await you at Little Sprouts. Must be collaborative, confident and compassionate. EXCELLENT wages and benefits, and paid training! We value team members that embrace positive energy to make extraordinary differences in the lives of children and families.
There is something genuinely special about the culture at Little Sprouts. With a heartfelt respect for others and a deep passion for the children we serve, Little Sprouts schools foster a unique atmosphere of optimism, fun and love. Bright, spacious classrooms and hallways streaming happy tunes promote a joyful environment primed for learning and laughter. At Little Sprouts, our educators are trained to nurture children’s curiosity, creativity and ingenuity. Through a combination of play and guided activities, our Budding Scholars™ curriculum establishes the foundation for lifelong learning and discovery.
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inspire, guide, and support a team of educators and a community of families as the school’s leader and figurehead.
- Manage all center operations, including staffing, administration, sales, finance, and facilities.
- Demonstrate a complete mastery of the regulatory environment, including compliance, licensor relationships, and the ability to adapt to regulatory changes.
- Proactively pursue the professional development of staff members and self
- Maintain exceptional relationships with enrolled families through excellent verbal and written communication, family events, and positive interactions.
- Achieve revenue goals by conducting tours and converting families into new enrollments.
- Forecast enrollment by classroom to determine availability and timing of open spaces.
- Monitor classroom attendance and staff ratios to ensure regulatory compliance and optimize wage spend.
- Manage all financial operations of the school, including but not limited to scheduling, payroll, revenue and cost calculations, and budget changes.
- Perform administrative duties including required documentation, filing, emails, phone calls, and organizational tasks.
- Promote implementation of the Budding Scholars™ approach to learning to develop children across four key domains: Citizen, Scholar, Mind, and Body.
- Uphold the vision, professionalism and philosophies of Little Sprouts Early Education & Child Care.
- Must be Director II Qualified by the Department of Early Education and Care. (college degree a plus)
- A minimum of 3 years experience directing a school in early education.
- Must be able to work a full-time schedule.
- Actively exhibit a passion for early education and an enthusiasm for learning!
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Respond to changing work environments by demonstrating flexibility with schedules, teamwork, and families.
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Procare, Paychex, Taleo, and/or Child Care CRM a plus, but not required.
- Competitive wages and comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, and pet insurance.
- Performance bonuses up to 30% of base salary and tenure bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement and educational stipends.
- Paid professional development and training.
- Career advancement and coaching through the Little Sprouts Leadership Academy.
Qualified candidates are welcome to apply at http://careers.littlesprouts.com. We will see you soon in the classroom!