Certified Floating Teacher
Join Little Sprouts as a Floating Teacher Today!
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of children and join a winning team? We are always looking to add talented, energetic, positive, honest, and fun people to our team. Must be an outstanding communicator and relationship-builder with parents. EXCELLENT wages and benefits, and paid training! We value teachers that embrace positive energy to make extraordinary differences in the lives of children and families.
There is something genuinely special about the culture at Little Sprouts. With a heartfelt respect for others and a deep passion for the children we serve, Little Sprouts schools foster a unique atmosphere of optimism, fun and love. Bright, spacious classrooms and hallways streaming happy tunes promote a joyful environment primed for learning and laughter. At Little Sprouts, our educators are trained to nurture children’s curiosity, creativity and ingenuity. Through a combination of play and guided activities, our Budding Scholars™ curriculum establishes the foundation for lifelong learning and discovery.
FLOATING TEACHER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inspire, guide, and support children of all ages in the school, including infants, toddlers, preschool, and school age.
- Assist with implementing daily lesson plans consistent with the Budding Scholars™ approach to learning to develop children across four key domains: Citizen, Scholar, Mind, and Body.
- Support staff breaks, callouts, and open positions by demonstrating flexibility with schedules, teamwork, and families.
- Promote empathy in children through warm hugs, smiles, nurturing language, and positive guidance.
- Care for growing bodies by ensuring that children experience regular feedings, diaper changes, potty breaks, and naps throughout the day to provide the ultimate care and comfort.
- Read frequently to children to help toddlers explore new concepts and language.
- Use singing and sign language to effectively communicate with pre-verbal children.
- Design and implement sensory activities to examine various dimensions of sight, touch, smell, and sound.
- Create meaningful connections with children to enhance the foundation for social-emotional skills.
- Aid children in the development and strengthening of both large and small muscle groups.
- Maintain Department of Early Education & Care (EEC) regulations at all times to ensure excellence and compliance.
- Uphold the vision, professionalism and philosophies of Little Sprouts Early Education & Child Care.
- Teacher-certified by the Department of Early Education and Care preferred, but not required (college degree a plus)
- Must be able to stand on your feet for up to 90% of the day, capable of lifting up to 30 pounds, able to sit on the floor and crouch down, and perform all activities with the children including running, jumping, etc.
- Actively exhibit a passion for early education and an enthusiasm for learning!
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Deliver required paperwork and lesson plans on time and to completion.
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competitive wages and comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, and pet insurance.
- Advanced curriculum support, including education coaches, mentor teachers, and music therapists at every school.
- Performance and tenure bonuses.
- Tuition reimbursement and educational stipends.
- Paid professional development and training.
- Career advancement and coaching through the Little Sprouts Leadership Academy.
Qualified candidates are welcome to apply at http://careers.littlesprouts.com. We will see you soon in the classroom!
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com.